Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Battery Issue - HERO 7 Black

Hi, i have a GoPro Hero 7 black and i have some problems with its battery. with battery completely recharged,after few days in which gopro stay off, the battery completley discharge and cannot turn on. This happen though battery was completely recharged. I have to recharge it every time to use it. That's a problem, 'cause every time i want to use it, i cannot. Someone else had this issue? what i can do? i need to send back to assistance??

Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: Battery Issue - HERO 7 Black

Hallo

Habe das genau gleiche Problem.

Problem ist gem. mehreren Foren seit längerem bekannt ohne wirkliche Lösung.

Am besten meldest du dich dort wo du die Kamera gekauft hast..

Ich habe meine vor über 2 Wochen an GoPro gesendet und das Paket wird seit daher von GoPro nicht angenommen... und vom Support kommt keine Hilfe.

Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: Battery Issue - HERO 7 Black

Thanks for answer pgpr. i think i'll send back in assistance my go pro hoping it will accepted. actually i try to upgrade firmware manuay and format my SD, but no improvment yet. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Betreff: Battery Issue - HERO 7 Black

Sorry to hear about that, @pgpr. We'd be glad to check with Support. Is there a case number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @lollosnow. It would help to determine battery integrity to make sure that your camera works efficiently. To do this, run a short record time test following the instructions here.

If you get a battery life that is significantly shorter than expected, please contact our Support team so they can assist you with the next steps.

To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and fill out the form with the needed details. Once done, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Highlighted
Tourist

@mariustanya yes the case number is 07811821
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you, @pgpr. We see that the case is in progress and being handled by the Orders team. They have communicated with UPS to inquire about what they need to process the package but they have not received a response yet. Rest assured that the team will keep you posted once they have new information. Best regards!

Highlighted
Tourist

@mariustanya this answer i got since two week now... not very helpful... this matter with a fabric new camera... well done!!