Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Battery 0% charging

As of today i tried to make a movie with my gopro 7hero black.
It was on 70-80% and the battery drained in about an hour. Now i’m trying to charge it and it stays on 0% while its been charging for a few hours now.. tried to do it with different cables and on the computer/ with a apple usb net connecter. Nothing seems to help. Any1 has a solution for this or has the same problem?
Tourist

Re: Battery 0% charging

Also took out the battery and put it back in, and tried charging without sd card. No luck either..
Nomad

Please try charging the camera using the supplied USB cable.  Also if charging via a PC isn't working, see if you can use an external USB charger with the original cable.  Also when you go to charge the battery, are the red lights on the camera lighting up during the charging process?

Highlighted
Hiker

Just based on what I have read here on the forums, remove the sd card and keep it out while charging. But it seems like you tried this.

Tourist

I am charging with the original gopro cable, the 2 lights on the camera light up aswell and it gets a bit warmer. I dont have the external charger so no option atm.
Explorer

Is you computer plugged in? Does the USB have power sharing?

Make sure your laptop is turned on and is plugged in. If the battery still wont charge, contact the GoPro Support Team https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs