Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Bateria Gopro6

Buen dia, hace menos de un año compre mo gopor 6 en bestbuy mexico, la use solo una vez en un viaje que tuve, despues de eso la guarde con todo  bateria puesta. Ahora la quiero volver a usar pero la bateria no responde, si conecto la camara a la corriente si funciona pero con a bateria sola no. Veo que la bateria se deformo un poco pero no entiendo por que o que fue lo que paso. Espero me puedan ayudar por favor ya que solo la use una vez y ya no la puedo volver a usar. Gracias

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Bateria Gopro6

Hi @snowyhero06457

Thank you for isolating the issue. It's best to seek out help from our Support Team regarding this. I hope you were able to keep a copy of the receipt as they may request for one.

You may contact them via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Good day, less than a year ago I bought gopor 6 in bestbuy mexico, I only used it once in a trip that I had, after that I kept it with all battery put. Now I want to use it again but the battery does not respond, if I connect the camera to the power if it works but with a battery only. I see that the battery was deformed a bit but I do not understand why or what happened. I hope you can help me please and I only use it once and I can not use it again. Thank you
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @snowyhero06457

Thank you for isolating the issue. It's best to seek out help from our Support Team regarding this. I hope you were able to keep a copy of the receipt as they may request for one.

You may contact them via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej