06-23-2019 02:17 AM
Quality issues could be brought about by firmware or card issues. If you haven't yet, re-flash camera firmware following the steps below:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged prior to the update process.
Your SD card is a recommended one so we are good with it. However, formatting it prior to the update process is necessary.
See if there will be any improvement after these steps. If not, please send us a sample clip (you may upload to YouTube or Dropbox or Google Drive and send us a link) showing the issue so we will know how to help you best.
Let us know how it goes.