Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Automtisches Ausschalten wird nicht mehr angezeigt

[ New ]

Hallo

Bei meiner Hero 8 wird das Automatische ausschalten nicht mehr angezeigt ich habe 15 min eingestellt normalerweise und die QuikCapture auch nicht wird nicht immer angezeigt in blau, neuerste version ist installiert und auf werkseinstellung habe ich sie auch schon zurück gesetzt! 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Automtisches Ausschalten wird nicht mehr angezeigt

[ New ]

@mot112, I don't see any issue with these features in HERO8 Black camera. I just tested this out on my camera and I'm able to see the Auto Power Off feature. It functions as expected as well. Same goes with the QuikCapture icon -- I'm able to select and deselect it.

If your issue with the camera has something to do with the firmware, reinstalling the update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the Manual Update instructions specified in this article: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394229

Additionally, you can try performing a factory reset in the camera.

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@mot112, thanks for reaching out. Just to make sure that we're on the same page, from what you're saying, the "Auto Power Off" feature isn't available in your camera. Is this correct? This feature can be accessed through Preferences > General > Auto Power Off.

As for the QuikCapture, can you please tell us more about the problem? You mentioned that the icon isn't always enabled or turns blue. Are you saying that it's turning itself off without you disabling the function or deselecting the icon?

Tourist

[ New ]
Ja genau Autofunktion zeigt n.v.
Tourist

[ New ]
QuikCapture die funtion funktioniert zwar aber Leuchtet nicht blau kann man nicht antippen
Tourist

[ New ]
Wird das mit dem nächsten Update behoben?
GoPro

[ New ]

@mot112, I don't see any issue with these features in HERO8 Black camera. I just tested this out on my camera and I'm able to see the Auto Power Off feature. It functions as expected as well. Same goes with the QuikCapture icon -- I'm able to select and deselect it.

If your issue with the camera has something to do with the firmware, reinstalling the update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the Manual Update instructions specified in this article: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394229

Additionally, you can try performing a factory reset in the camera.

Let us know how it goes.