Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Auto upload failed

Keep having issues with the auto upload I have done everything from doing 2 factory resets to uninstalling camera app from phone and re installing it to the phone 4 times also held the camera in the app down and told it to forget camera did this 4 times forgot all my wifi connections including my 5ghz and 2.4ghz connections over 50 times reset the connections on camera over 60 times nothing is working it's a major problem error happens wether its auto upload on camera or manually upload on camera it says this UPLOAD ERROR Reset (Factory), set up Auto Upload on app
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Auto upload failed

Hi @antoniocm1983

Please try to follow this. 

Remove SD card on your camera to prevent data loss. 

Reset Factory settings. 

Unpair the camera to your phone. 

Delete the paired camera to your phone.

Pair the camera again to your phone and setup auto upload again. 

Please contact GoPro Customer Support for step by step instruction or if in case that won't work. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Hiker

Have done all this dosent work
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @antoniocm1983

I will try to check for other users who is encountering the same. 

I'll try to report this as bug. 

Also can you check if you have a stable internet connection?

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Hiker

Yes I have a stable internet connection my internet connection is a 500gb a second connection also I have contact by phone gopro and they told me that thousands of users have called and complained about the same issue but go pro has no idea what the problem is
Highlighted
Hiker

Only way I have got this fixed is to update the camera software again even though its the same version of software