Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Auto-Upload from camera doesn't upload all (Black 7)

[ New ]

Hi,

I was able to get auto-upload to work after several tries on my Black 7. Everything was reported back as successfully uploaded but it seems I'm missing the long videos or "chaptered" videos. 

I can't seem to force the camera to upload those as the auto-upload claims no media to upload but they are on the camera.

Are there any restrictions for auto-uploading that the larger videos are not going up? I definitely have more than 3gb space available on the card.

Or is the stuff uploaded but there are there restrictions displaying content on GoPro web media?

Or the camera somehow thinks these have been uploaded but actually have not? Can I reset that somehow?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Auto-Upload from camera doesn't upload all (Black 7)

[ New ]

Hello @psyhhonaut

Great to know that auto upload is successfully set. Chaptered videos should be uploaded automatically through the camera.  The only restriction would be uploading chaptered videos manually through gopro.com. Were you able to get any notification of the failed upload? Also, how huge were the (chaptered) video files? 

If you have Quik for desktop installed on a computer, see if you will be able to upload to cloud the videos that failed to upload from the camera. There are instructions here to guide you. 

Let is know what you find out. 

Thanks, 
Marius 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Auto-Upload from camera doesn't upload all (Black 7)

[ New ]

Hello @psyhhonaut

Great to know that auto upload is successfully set. Chaptered videos should be uploaded automatically through the camera.  The only restriction would be uploading chaptered videos manually through gopro.com. Were you able to get any notification of the failed upload? Also, how huge were the (chaptered) video files? 

If you have Quik for desktop installed on a computer, see if you will be able to upload to cloud the videos that failed to upload from the camera. There are instructions here to guide you. 

Let is know what you find out. 

Thanks, 
Marius