Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Auto Upload Error 107

[ Edited ]

Ever time I try to use auto upload, I get an error 107, message.  I have factory reset and have tried the other steps suggested elsewhere.  Can anyone suggest a fix??

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Auto Upload Error 107

Hi @samwilki  @rickavi

This error is typically related to an interruption in the Wi-Fi network which can cause the transfer not to work.

Make sure that both the app and the camera's firmware are up to date.

You can try to disable and then enable auto-upload.

In addition to this, if possible, please connect the camera to a different Wi-Fi network. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

Having the same dream problem
GoPro

Hi @samwilki  @rickavi

This error is typically related to an interruption in the Wi-Fi network which can cause the transfer not to work.

Make sure that both the app and the camera's firmware are up to date.

You can try to disable and then enable auto-upload.

In addition to this, if possible, please connect the camera to a different Wi-Fi network. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

I’ve been on with support for an hour! Tried a factory reset, disable auto upload, delete app, reinstall app, check firmware, re start auto upload. Still the same problem.
Tourist

Just for anyone else having this problem, I thought I'd post an update.

Hours on with support and I needed to re-check my firmware but I didnt have a spare SD card to use.  So, I parked it until I could get one.  I then noticed on the 'Exit' menu (which I couldnt see before??), that the firmware was up to date.  Anyway, the camera needed charging so I plugged it into a USB port that my electrical socket has (previously used a USB battery, or plugged into a USB charger adapter plugged into my socket).  Error message pops up straight away but I leave the camera to charge.  I come back later on (hours later) and the upload is happening????

So, I've no idea if the power to the camera was insufficient previously, or, if the camera needs to be a 100% before the upload happens, bit either way it worked.  I'm yet to record any further footage to upload, but it'll be interesting to see if I have overcome the issue.

So, I havent a clue if this helps anyone else, but worth giving it a go.  Support tried and were supportive, but havent a clue about the error.

@samwilki wrote:
I’ve been on with support for an hour! Tried a factory reset, disable auto upload, delete app, reinstall app, check firmware, re start auto upload. Still the same problem.

Explorer

The camera must be connected to a wall charger with an output of 5V 2A (5V 1A minimum). Only when the battery is charged, will the automatic upload to the cloud will begin.
Explorer

Tourist

Great thanks.  That looks like it could be the solutions then.  Bizzare that Support didnt know that the error related to this?