Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Audio in first test video was loud and clear, but subsequent videos no longer record clear voice

When I first received my gopro, I did a test run and voice could be recorded loud and clear. However, on subsequent occasions, my gopro could no longer capture my voice clearly despite I am holding it right in front of me.

I had manually updated to the latest firmware and audio setting is on "wind". Memory card is on sandisk ultra 32gb.

Please advise how I can resolve the audio recording issue?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Audio in first test video was loud and clear, but subsequent videos no longer record clear voice

Do you  think it can be that Ulra card?

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Audio in first test video was loud and clear, but subsequent videos no longer record clear voice

Both videos were taken with the same sd card, hence I can't be sure if it is due to the ultra sd card but I had already ordered a sandisk extreme card and I hope it resolves the issue then.

I am just checking here to confirm if anyone else had the same issue and it can be resolved with the change of a better sd card.