Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

At a loss for words

I bought the hero session 4 one month ago. I got it to film dolphins and sharks while on my paddleboard. I have been out numerous times and everything has been fine until yesterday when after filming a shark under water, I hooked the camera to my mac to download and was only able to view one of 13 clips. Then today after swimming with dolphins I tried to download and got 1 of 14 clips. The one clip is fine but the others, when I use quick time to view says quicktime player can not open XXXXXXXX.mp4. Then if I try to use VLC, it shows the file in the dialog box but with no time next to it.(00:00). When I open the info on every file, it says there is something in the file as far as mb or gb. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to lose this footage and if it is going to be like this every time, I will have to find a different option. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: At a loss for words

Hi @andrewsk97

What SD card are you using? What software version is your camera on?

Here are several ways on how to access/import your files to your Mac. See if using at least one of the methods will work.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: At a loss for words

Hi @andrewsk97

What SD card are you using? What software version is your camera on?

Here are several ways on how to access/import your files to your Mac. See if using at least one of the methods will work.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej