Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Applicazione per Mac Quik non riconosce la scheda SD

[ New ]

Ciao! Ho ul seguente problema sulla mia Go Pro Hero 7 Black.

Scheda SD Sandisk Ultra ( quella che solitamente viene consigliata anche da GoPto ).

Quando collego la Go Pro al mio Mac Book pro con porta USB 3 il programma Quik si apre automaticamente e riconosce la fotocameta collgata. 

Nonostante questo non riesce ad accedere ai contenuti in quanto non rileva lo spazio rimasto/dimensione della scheda... o comunque i dettagli della scheda apparentemente.

Uso il cavo originale GoPro.

Scheda Sandisk da 64 gb.

Sulla fotocamera posso vedere i contenuti.

Se rimuovo la scheda e la metto in un card reader la scheda viene letta e riesco a scaricare i files.

Ho provato a riformattare ( via fotocamera ) ma non ha aiutato.

Qualche consiglio?

Grazie

Marco 

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: Applicazione per Mac Quik non riconosce la scheda SD

[ New ]

Hello! Looks like that the problem was the privacy settings in my Mac. I had to enable Quik to access to the external disk access...

thnks!

Marco

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@marcosadun, sorry to hear about the trouble. Run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. Use the GoPro USB-C cable that came with the camera. There are some troubleshooting steps here that will help: 

Additionally, if using macOS Catalina, you can try the suggestions in this thread to see if they'll work for you: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Quik-not-compatible-with-macOS-Catalina/m-p/50... 

And make sure that your Mac system allows access to removable devices. See this thread https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/GoPro-Quick-Mac-import-not-working-import-butt... for more details. 

And for further reference, Sandisk Ultra isn't one of the recommended SD cards for any GoPro cameras. Make sure that a recommended SD card is used for your camera. Using SD cards that aren't recommended can cause issues like freezing as the card isn't fast enough to write the content, the camera getting hot or battery consumption is higher than normal as the camera stays in an active mode trying to sync to the card.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello! Looks like that the problem was the privacy settings in my Mac. I had to enable Quik to access to the external disk access...

thnks!

Marco