Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Apple watch app disappeared

I had exactly the same problem. I chatted with the GoPro support staff, and they had no idea about my problem or what I was trying to do. I kept trying to explain but they just kept saying that I need to download the app to my iPhone. Then they ended up saying I need to contact Apple because it is their problem.

Would be great to get an answer on this. As I said, the only reason I went with GoPro was because I thought I could control it via my Apple watch (which they advertise). If they dont bring it back, I will be changing to another device.

Tourist

I have the same issue, changed from iPhone 7 to Xs and now the app is gone (on the watch), the description on the app store still says that there is apple watch compatibility, but it clearly doesn't work. I feel angry that I spend an hour and a half trying to fix it.

GoPro

Hello everyone!

Our team is working on getting the app information corrected. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards!

Ej

GoPro

Hello Everyone, 

Apple Watch no longer supports the GoPro App since its update to the latest version, v5.1 . The descriptions have already been corrected, both in the App Store and the GoPro Support articles. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Feel free to post back for any other concern or question that you might have. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Hiker

This company really sucks, spends so much on promotional materials instead of actually improving their software and products. I'm looking forward to getting the OSMO Pocket this year.
Tourist

But like, why? I used that feature. Not cool. 

Tourist

I'm drooling over that camera too

Sightseer

I would suggest that you work to regain that functionality. Whether the issue is with you or Apple, it IS your app. Get busy!