Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Apple watch app disappeared

This is noted @rapidbeach47034

We'll have this thread updated as soon as we have additional information.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Piss poor marketing on your all’s part. I used this all the time the reason I bought a go pro to begin with and for you all to just take it away it’s messed up you should almost have to give some sort of refund or fix the problem and get it back on the watch. Otherwise this looks like the only reason you all took it away was to line your pockets more to sell more of your **bleep** go pro remotes which don’t work that great anyway. Very angry customer will never buy one of your products again shady business dealings. Really hope you all fix your greed issue or programming issue and bring it back. You all are a joke and don’t give two **bleep**s about your customers. It was even hard to find info on why it wouldn’t work very very shady GOPRO I’ll def be sure to bash you all to anyone thinking about getting one as well as online Facebook and to anyone that wants to listen. Or you all could just not be Total pos and bring it back
Highlighted
Hiker

I used the app all last ski season. Was great. Eliminating it all together was very dissapointing. But our undersganding that this is marketing to advance sales on your remo... not cool
Highlighted
Tourist

Loved using my Apple Watch to record, especially while skiing. Just arrived on the slopes to begin recording & saw it was missing from my watch. Did a quick google search to see what happened & saw this thread. Well besides this disappointment of not being able to use it for this trip, I had planned on upgrading my older Hero 4 to a newer 7 with some holiday money I had. No longer thinking I will as who knows what other functions you will decide take away in the future. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Till we’ve been waiting for any news from GoPro Co., has anybody tried Hero 7 Black Shutter app, which has nothing common with the company? It’s a 5$ Rather fresh app w/o any comments in iStore...
Highlighted
Tourist

JFYI, "Hero 7 Black Shutter" app works for me well. So it could be an alternative till the manufacturer resolves all related issues.
P.S. my configuration is GoPro Hero7 Black + iPhone X + iWatch 3 Series

Highlighted
Tourist

This is dumb, why did you just remove the app?  You guys have officially downgraded a product.  This is almost planned obsolescenses, to promote you brand with apple watch support gainig popularity.  Then after you have captured the market remove a software based fetaure from the purchase.  cmon gopro remeber how badass you guys were

Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies for any inconvenience, but the GoPro App on Apple Watch is no longer supported. This doesn't mean that the app will never return, but it's been removed for the time being.

Thanks everyone!