Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

App crash when try to download overcapture- IOS XR and fusion

[ New ]
Hi,
I have an iPhone XR and fusion. After finishing overcapture and when I press the download button the app crashes. I have tried redoenloadimg the app, mobile reset, the fusion version update is also correct. No other apps run in background at the same time.
Any ideas?
Stathis
GoPro

Re: App crash when try to download overcapture- IOS XR and fusion

[ New ]

Hello, @stathissel. Have a go at these troubleshooting steps. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for the answer. unfortunatelly I cannot resolve the issue following this duide. I complete the overcapture however when I try to download it it creashes.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @stathissel. To verify, which version of the GoPro App is installed on your iPhone XR? We will pass this feedback along to the team. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

it is 6.16 (3844).

Regards,

Stathis

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the info, @stathissel. We've also recently released a newer version of the GoPro App on iOS. Please try installing the update. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi again,

Thank you for the reply. I have updated the gopro app to 6.17 (3876). Issue remains. I rebooted my mobile and issue still remains.

I tried to make overcaprure using the same media from my apple ipad and works fine... meaning that the issue nor related to my media.

Regards,

Stathis

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stathissel. A new version of the app was released yesterday. Please update to the latest version (6.18) and let us know how it goes with downloading an overcapture. Thanks!