Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Anyone who received Hero 9 ordered from GoPro?

[ New ]

I see a lot of people are posing the Hero 9 order issue here these days, and I'm also one of them. The support team can barely help on this issue. Just wondering if anyone has received the Hero 9 ordered from GoPro. If so, how long does it take from you placed the order to actaully got your package? Thanks!

Hiker

Re: Anyone who received Hero 9 ordered from GoPro?

[ New ]

Sure...ordered the Hero 9 from GoPro.com on Sept. 17th, and received it on Sept. 22nd.

Nomad

[ New ]

yes, got it tuesday, ordered last week

Hiker

[ New ]

I bought on release day and the tracking says mine will be here tomorrow (Friday), it was only shipped Monday. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Took 4 days for mine to arrive from placing order to being at my home, direct from GoPro

Sightseer

[ New ]

recu en deux jours pour ma part

Hiker

[ New ]
In United Kingdom, London, I ordered Gopro Hero 8 was delivered in 3 days. Then I ordered Hero 9 on Thursday and arrived by Tuesday. So another 3 working days.
Hiker

[ New ]
Ordered on 17 Sept, ship to HK, till now, no tracking# yet, I guess it was not shipped yet.
Tourist

[ New ]
I ordered my on 21st, also ship to HK, same as you no tracking# .
Hiker

[ New ]

You shall really try the China site. I just received the tracking information sent through email by the China support team. After spending days trying in vain contacting the HK support team, this is really a bless. 

Backpacker

[ New ]

hi,

GoPro 9 from local dealer ordered 16 Sep, received 17 at noon.

but no accesories so I ordered the accesories from GoPro (Europe)

- ordered 17 Sep

- shipped 19 Sep (UPS) from Eindhoven Netherlands - I got in the email and on gopro site the tracking number

- as ordered also batteries, came "normally" not par avion - will be same for a GoPro

- 23 Sep - at my door ( 3 working days UPS and 4 working days in total)

jaut me,

robert

Sightseer

[ New ]

Ordered 9. 20. Nothing on status. South korea

Tourist

[ New ]

Ordered on 19 Sept, still nothing today, no order status, no response from support team, nothing.

Tourist

[ New ]

I ordered hero 9 on the 19th, then media MOD ON THE 23RD and didn't received any email yet aside from the order confirmation.

Tourist

[ New ]
I just got a email from gopro with UPS tracking no.
Hiker

[ New ]
Same here minus the media mod. I’m in Australia and having a terrible time getting answers from support. I wanted a case and dual battery charger too. It let me add them to the cart then when I went to order it said there was no stock.

What is the ETA on cameras and accessories shipping in Australia?
Hiker

[ New ]

Im in Adelaide, mine arrives tomorrow going on UPS tracking.

Hiker

[ New ]
When did you order yours?
Hiker

[ New ]

They were released on Wed 17th, I bought mine about 2pm that day, a mate of mine bought his at about 8am, he had the tracking number the next day, my tracking number arrived Monday.

I would say when everyone realised the were $559 online instead of $699 in the shops, the online orders got a beating.

Tourist

[ New ]
Ship to HK too, ordered on 20/9, do not have any update yet
Nomad

[ New ]

Ordered first thing Monday morning and as of Thursday night, heard absolutely nothing. No shipping notice, nothing. Not sure what's happening. My solid NPS 10 is slow but surely dropping day by day. If I just knew what was happening, I'd feel more comfortable but right now I don't know anything.

Tourist

[ New ]

In Sydney, placed my order on 20 Sept, still waiting for tracking details, hopefully they arrive soon.

Tourist

[ New ]
me too no tracking # , 18 Sep order, no state can check....... Support teams also cannot contact
Tourist
Tourist

[ New ]
Ordered to ship to HK, but no updates.................
when i was buying gopro 8 last time, they cancel the order without any notification. Very disappointed for their sales support.
Tourist

[ New ]

same as me, I ordered on 19 Sept, get nothing, no tracking details, no response from gopro support but the billing mail.

and just got the shipping details mail from gopro today (24 Sept), it shows the purchase date is 24 Sept on the mail.

as per UPS tracking details, the shipment still not arrive their facility.............

Hiker

[ New ]
La pedí el 17 de mayo, salió el 18 con el fin de semana por medio, me llegó el 22 de septiembre.
Tourist

[ New ]

order on Sept 18, ship to HK.
other than the billing confirmation email, nothing at all.

No update, no human support, order status checking page not working.

Tourist

[ New ]

I received mine within 2 days. 

Took about 2 minutes to brick it with a failed over the air update. 

So, if you can learn anything from this, don't bother updating your camera from the GoPro app. You'll end up with a worthless pile of $$$.....

Hiker

[ New ]

Yes I received mine today and not happy as the rear screen is faulty on it.  Try and get in contact with GoPro support is like trying to get on the next space flight....nigh on impossible.

Tourist

[ New ]

Ordered mine on Sept 19. No word on shipping. My CC was billed on the 19th too. Darn it, sold my other Heros already other than my Session5. Was hoping to have it by this wknd for the bike park but no luck with that now. I should have just gone into BestBuy and pay the extra $$ for the convenience instead

Hiker

[ New ]

6 days since the order was made. 0 info still. Looks like the order just stuck somewhere in the system.
Support is a joke. Got the callback, but there was no help, only a promise to call again (never called again). Then finally reach the chat, but there was also no help, probably because they can't check transactions. The guy asked the transaction screenshot and other information and said he will reach by email, but still silence after that. How long should I wait - no one knows. Worst service ever.
3$ shipping from China comes faster than 10$ shipping from GoPro (from Europe warehouse)
Well, maybe they will manage to make a good service with GoPro 10.

GoPro

[ New ]

@liaf1124, @lemonwui@abroadero@dorllh@stewartd17@simonthephoto@jup, I sent you a private message with some details about your orders. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

@dg283,  we can see that the order is already in the system and in the fulfillment process. Please give it some time. The email confirmation might just be delayed. You may also check the spam and junk folders in your email. You'll be notified with the tracking information as soon as the order ships out. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

GoPro

[ New ]

@sungjiny53623@chrismdem@nmd351@menagav0428@trinimon, your orders are already in the system and in the fulfillment process. Please give it some time. The email confirmation might just be delayed. You may also check the spam and junk folders in your email.

You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

The Order Status page will be updated once the status of your order changes in our system.

GoPro

[ New ]

@ganin, sorry to hear about the trouble. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. I notified the team currently handling your case for a follow-up. Please keep your lines open or check your email for any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tourist

[ New ]

I ordered mine at monday and arrived today. 3 days basically.

Tourist

[ New ]
May you help me check my order please
Hiker

[ New ]

3 or 4 days is the norm.

Hiker

[ New ]
@aenriquez I have been trying to reach someone in customer service Australia. I was going to order a spare battery, shorty tripod, and protective case when the case was available again. I went to order this yesterday as the case is available now and the website says it can’t ship a battery to me unless I have a camera in the order. So how do I get a spare battery for my camera? Customer service chat hasn’t been responsive.
Tourist

[ New ]

I had the same problem when I ordered my Hero9. It said the battery/charger combo was out of stock so I just ordered the Hero9. Then day later, the battery/charger was in stock but same deal, can't add it because I'm international and not ordering a camera at the same time. Can't get a hold of CS. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Ordered from Australia on the 20th nothing yet and zero tracking available
Nomad

[ New ]

Thank you @aenriquez for the update, appreciate the information. I think if there is a learning here for GoPro it's in keeping the information flowing while the delay exists. Outside of these peak times, there's no need because the items usually ship so quickly from the order time but in these peak times where days go by, there need to be additional updates that show the progress prior to shipping. Even if there isn't progress, just something to reassure the customer that our items are not lost in the system and to reset expectations. Likely this is something that can even be automated via Salesforce. 

The reassurance makes a huge difference in the tolerance of the delay and maintaining a high NPS score.

Nomad

[ New ]

Hey @chrismdem, I've had the same with batteries in the past, it's actually outside of GoPro's control, it's a local restriction on sending Lithium batteries. The easiest option for me was to buy them from somewhere local like JB Hi-Fi. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I ordered on release day which is the 17th in Australia at 3:37PM and this is the progress so far:

Delivery

Current Event
In Transit

09/25/2020 - 7:13 A.M.

Your package was released by the customs agency.

09/25/2020 - 6:26 A.M.

Your package is being processed at the clearance agency.

09/25/2020 - 4:31 A.M.

Past Event
Cleared Customs

09/25/2020 - 2:55 A.M.

09/25/2020 - 2:01 A.M.

Your package is being processed at the clearance agency.

09/24/2020 - 8:40 P.M.

Changi, Singapore

Departed from Facility

09/23/2020 - 2:45 A.M.

Changi, Singapore

Package is delayed in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back or signup for UPS My Choice® to receive updates.
More

09/21/2020 - 5:55 P.M.

Changi, Singapore

Export Scan

09/21/2020 - 5:55 P.M.

Changi, Singapore

Origin Scan

Past Event
Shipped

09/21/2020 - 1:08 P.M.

Singapore, Singapore

Pickup Scan

Past Event
Label Created

09/19/2020 - 7:13 P.M.

Singapore

Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Hiker

[ New ]

orderd 17th evening. I got a Gopro 9 on 24th. took 1week. I hope you can get it soon.

Hiker

[ New ]
@nmd351 that would be great if any local stockists had them. But no one does. Plus it would be more money than with my subscription.

GoPro should probably put a large warning or something on any battery related items to let people know this. I surely would have just added the single battery to the purchase at the time, especially if I had known the dual charger would be out of stock for so long.
Hiker

[ New ]

After a week after payment, 2 callbacks, and 1 chat, I've got the email with advice to order everything again:

With regards to your inquiry why you didn't receive any order confirmation and a Pending charge in your Mastercard, it is because your order didn't push through and the Pending charge you're seeing under your account will soon fall off.

We highly encourage you to place another order using a different browser and use another debit card so we can prevent this occurrences again.

But the problem is that I already bought the subscription with a bundle and with the next order I have to pay 50 EUR more because I already got the subscription (which is useless without the camera) and can't buy the bundle with a subscription.

Canceled subscription and by the EU rights I will cancel it immediately (not until September 2021) and get a full refund (have to go to support again though...)

Not gonna order anything until GoPro fix their shop, because I don't wanna do all this again (a week of headache is too much).

If anyone has no confirmation after payment, nothing found on the "Order Status" page, and your transaction is pending, then probably you will have the same verdict. Because the company can't even see what you ordered and can't make it manually.

Hiker

[ New ]

I do not understand what is happening.  I ordered mine on Sept. 19, here is the status so far:

Order # RW00402351
Order Placed: Sep 19, 2020
Order Status: In process
Order Status: Order Received - Pending Shipping

To be honest, the frustration this brings to people affect their mental state on top of an already stressful time. Buying this camera is meant to spark joy and get people to have fun---this issue with order processing and shipping strips the joy out of this experience.

Hiker

[ New ]
@aenriquez - Are you able to please check this order?
Order # RW00402351
Order Placed: Sep 19, 2020
Tourist

[ New ]

It makes no sense. Some folks order and get their units in 3 days and others are waiting 5+ days just hoping for a shipping confirmation.