Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Anyone who received Hero 9 ordered from GoPro?

[ New ]

@edosan7 - Please see the other thread for the update on your order.

Tourist

[ New ]

@trinimon wrote:

It makes no sense. Some folks order and get their units in 3 days and others are waiting 5+ days just hoping for a shipping confirmation. 

I feel kind of guilty.  I ordered Wednesday night before going to bed, and UPS dropped it off today (Friday) right after lunch.  And that was from CA to KY.  Note that I ordered just the camera--nothing else.

I watched hours of reviews before ordering the Hero9.  All these negative threads on the forum once I got in here.  A little anxious how this weekend with the camera is going to go.  

Nomad

[ New ]

Update on mine, ordered first thing Monday morning, 9am Sydney Aust time, a got an update overnight that it had been shipped to UPS out of Singapore, expect to see it sometime mid next week. 

I had contact GoPro support a couple of times over that period and while some extra automated updates would be recommended, they have been more than helpful in giving me an update. 

Seems to me like they have been fulfilling the orders swiftly, it just that there's a delay getting them out to the courier to start the shipping process. Either way, I would just suggest resetting expectations to a bit longer than usual because of ordering during the highest demand. 

Tourist

[ New ]

My viewers/subscriber are sure going to be disapointed if they learn that I have been waiting for more than a week now for this gopro hero 9 and the media mod. Wow.  what to do :(

Hiker

[ New ]

Order on 23th Sept from New Zealand site, still pending....and my trip is one week away, I really hope I can get it by then....

Tourist

[ New ]

I ordered mine on the 21st, whilst I was adding accessories, the waterproof housing went out of stock - so I removed it.

It's now back in stock and my order hasn't shipped yet. I want to add it back on but can't get through to support. 

First world problems - I don't want to pay extra shipping and can't get near a shop at the moment to purchase!! Ah well - hopefully the camera is worth the wait! 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Ordered on Saturday 19th and received on Tuesday 22nd.
Tourist

[ New ]
Same time
Tourist

[ New ]

an update on my case,

ordered on 18 Sept, after the billing email, there was no update, and web order checking system is not working at all

after @aenriquez 's help on 24 Sept, I was able to receive the shipment at Hong Kong on 26 Sept.

good luck to all 

Tourist

[ New ]

I ordered Gopro9 days ago; it must have been shipped from Nederland via UPS, but  I have not received it until now.

Tourist

[ New ]
order 17th, and received 22nd,but back screen flickering on 26th, LOL
Highlighted
Hiker

[ New ]

Ordered the day after it was launched. Got it 4 days later.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks @aragon1006 - I have tried multiple days / times to contact support with no luck. I am sure I will get my order soon and worst case I'll end up paying a little more for the protective case which was out of stock. There are bigger problems in the world - this is just a minor in the grand scheme of things :-) 

Tourist

[ New ]
I bought my GoPro 9 on web September 22. I temporarily live in Midland, Texas.
I received no notification till today.
Monday September 28 it has shipped and is now in Kentucky.
I received notification by email.  I signed up to be notified when it has been delivered this Wednesday.
On GoPros website when I look up the status, It says Order shipped.  Track on carrier website.

Clicked the link.  It says it will be delivered by 9pm Wed 9/24.

Good Luck
Tourist

[ New ]

Took 8 days to finally get my shipping notification. Hopefully no whammies when it arrives. Good luck all.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I just ordered my second one yesterday the 27th and getting delivered tomorrow the 29th. So far they been pretty consistent with me on shipping. Also called their support line on a Sunday and they returned my call within 25 minutes which was 20 minutes earlier according to their wait time.