Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Anyone who received Hero 9 ordered from GoPro?

[ New ]
Ordered from Australia on the 20th nothing yet and zero tracking available
Nomad

[ New ]

Thank you @aenriquez for the update, appreciate the information. I think if there is a learning here for GoPro it's in keeping the information flowing while the delay exists. Outside of these peak times, there's no need because the items usually ship so quickly from the order time but in these peak times where days go by, there need to be additional updates that show the progress prior to shipping. Even if there isn't progress, just something to reassure the customer that our items are not lost in the system and to reset expectations. Likely this is something that can even be automated via Salesforce. 

The reassurance makes a huge difference in the tolerance of the delay and maintaining a high NPS score.

Nomad

[ New ]

Hey @chrismdem, I've had the same with batteries in the past, it's actually outside of GoPro's control, it's a local restriction on sending Lithium batteries. The easiest option for me was to buy them from somewhere local like JB Hi-Fi. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I ordered on release day which is the 17th in Australia at 3:37PM and this is the progress so far:

Delivery

Current Event
In Transit

09/25/2020 - 7:13 A.M.

Your package was released by the customs agency.

09/25/2020 - 6:26 A.M.

Your package is being processed at the clearance agency.

09/25/2020 - 4:31 A.M.

Past Event
Cleared Customs

09/25/2020 - 2:55 A.M.

09/25/2020 - 2:01 A.M.

Your package is being processed at the clearance agency.

09/24/2020 - 8:40 P.M.

Changi, Singapore

Departed from Facility

09/23/2020 - 2:45 A.M.

Changi, Singapore

Package is delayed in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back or signup for UPS My Choice® to receive updates.
More

09/21/2020 - 5:55 P.M.

Changi, Singapore

Export Scan

09/21/2020 - 5:55 P.M.

Changi, Singapore

Origin Scan

Past Event
Shipped

09/21/2020 - 1:08 P.M.

Singapore, Singapore

Pickup Scan

Past Event
Label Created

09/19/2020 - 7:13 P.M.

Singapore

Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Hiker

[ New ]

orderd 17th evening. I got a Gopro 9 on 24th. took 1week. I hope you can get it soon.

Hiker

[ New ]
@nmd351 that would be great if any local stockists had them. But no one does. Plus it would be more money than with my subscription.

GoPro should probably put a large warning or something on any battery related items to let people know this. I surely would have just added the single battery to the purchase at the time, especially if I had known the dual charger would be out of stock for so long.
Hiker

[ New ]

After a week after payment, 2 callbacks, and 1 chat, I've got the email with advice to order everything again:

With regards to your inquiry why you didn't receive any order confirmation and a Pending charge in your Mastercard, it is because your order didn't push through and the Pending charge you're seeing under your account will soon fall off.

We highly encourage you to place another order using a different browser and use another debit card so we can prevent this occurrences again.

But the problem is that I already bought the subscription with a bundle and with the next order I have to pay 50 EUR more because I already got the subscription (which is useless without the camera) and can't buy the bundle with a subscription.

Canceled subscription and by the EU rights I will cancel it immediately (not until September 2021) and get a full refund (have to go to support again though...)

Not gonna order anything until GoPro fix their shop, because I don't wanna do all this again (a week of headache is too much).

If anyone has no confirmation after payment, nothing found on the "Order Status" page, and your transaction is pending, then probably you will have the same verdict. Because the company can't even see what you ordered and can't make it manually.

Hiker

[ New ]

I do not understand what is happening.  I ordered mine on Sept. 19, here is the status so far:

Order # RW00402351
Order Placed: Sep 19, 2020
Order Status: In process
Order Status: Order Received - Pending Shipping

To be honest, the frustration this brings to people affect their mental state on top of an already stressful time. Buying this camera is meant to spark joy and get people to have fun---this issue with order processing and shipping strips the joy out of this experience.