Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Anyone is having issue with the GoPro package missing?

[ New ]

Anyone else is having issue with the GoPro package missing?  I paid my camera on 8Oct and the package claimed to be delivered on 12Oct and i have been chating with customer support on this but until now still not solution as GoPro is working with UPS on the issue....

I wanted to cancel the order as i need the camera on my trip before 25th Oct but GoPro claimed it was still under investigation thus not able to cancel the order accordinly.... 

Just want to see if anyone else is having missing GoPro package like me?

Sightseer

Re: Anyone is having issue with the GoPro package missing?

[ New ]

Its probably shipping delays. Most countries are experiencing postage and shipping delays.

What does tracking say?

The GoPro is most likley beeing shipped from Singapore

Hiker

[ New ]

No delay as I called UPS and they confirmed it was delivered back in 12th Oct.  Don't think it is shipped from Singapore to US.... 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @casualrider1999

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team.

Support will be reaching out to you for further updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi EJ,

Yes i have been calling GoPro support team on this matter (6-7 times) and other than empty promises, nothing settled.

I have been told for the past 2 days that replacement package will be shipped out for my incoming long trip on 24th Oct via customer support team but i just recieved an email telling me that the investigation with UPS was completed and confirmed the packaged  been delivered and placed on my front door back in 12th Oct thus case closed without any replacement.  What the hell is that i paid $500 for something i didn't receive but promises to have a replacement?!

I am so angry and frustrated.  I know GoPro does not care loosing my business but i do not trust GoPro and never buy GoPro product again.  It is not becasue of the quality of equipment is not good but i can't trust a company does not keep the promises that make.

Totally disapponted and angry on this....

Hiker

[ New ]

I really do not understand why we can't send the email to GoPro.  Everything need to use their customer chat system that never worked and phone communication.

Since GoPro didnt' receive my email thus i am putting my reply here instead.

GoPro and the support team,

I really disappointed that I had been promised to have a reshipment for the missing parcel for the past two day for my incoming trip on 24th Oct but ended up paying whoppy $500 for nothing but frustration and disappointment....  From that you lost my trust in GoPro and I won't buy any GoPro product in future.  I know a big company like this does not care losing my business but I don't trust companies that can't keep their promise for missing package replacement and end up doing nothing.

Really angry and disappointed...

Since i paid $500 for the camera that i didn't receive, would you please cancel my subscription that i never used and refund me the subscription fee?  Please do not tell you that nothing you can do and want to eat out all the money you can get.

Hiker

[ New ]

If this article been deleted, those that read this article know what happened and be careful what company you are dealing with.

Hiker

[ New ]

IMG_20211022_110200.jpg

Hiker

[ New ]

IMG_20211022_111131.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]
I do have the phone conversation recording with customer support of GoPro, if anyone needs I can provide
Hiker

[ New ]

Screenshot_2021-10-22-11-23-22-08_baad026c030f0815c519371ec60f3549.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro supporting team, Please email me the invoice with the camera serial number that i never received along with the pacakge.  Is it possible to check if the camera been registered for the warranty on GoPro site?  As i want to find out which stupid **bleep** took my parcel.  If yes, please provide me the detail.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 @aenriquez  As mentinoed in my earlier request if anyone can send me my purchase invoice with serial number of the camera to my email address since i didn't receive the camera package GoPro sent that i didn't receive?  And if anyone register the missing camera under GoPro website for warranty purpose?  I do need the detail info as i need to know who the stupid **bleep** took my camera package.... Not sure why nobody cared to reply my request?  Also since i didn't receive the camera package and GoPro agreed initially but decided not to send replacment packge to me, may i have at least cancel the subscription that i do not want initially and get some of my hard earned money back instead of total lost of $500?

IMG_20211022_111131.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]

Seems like GoPro support just selectively answered queries but decided to ignore mine.  Let's see if anyone care to assist on my requests.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @casualrider1999. We checked on the case and we see that a reshipment was among the options if the package was indeed lost or missing. However, UPS confirmed that the package was delivered. This is the information that UPS provided to our Orders Team. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding your request for the invoice. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya Yes that was indeed what happended.  UPS claimed they delivered but i didn't receive the package, so GoPro took 10 days to 'investigate' what i had told the customer support the very 1st call and GoPro promised to have reshipment if it is indeed lost.  The package is indeed lost after 10 days and GoPro support confirmed what i had told them at the beginining was true  and closed the ticket without reshipment.... So are you telling me the UPS delivered is not lost?  Did i receive the package?

Hiker

[ New ]

Repost my request earlier.

GoPro supporting team, Please email me the invoice with the camera serial number that i never received along with the pacakge.  Is it possible to check if the camera been registered for the warranty on GoPro site?  As i want to find out which stupid **bleep** took my parcel.  If yes, please provide me the detail

Hiker

[ New ]

During my last 4 calls, GoPro support promissed to send replacement package but they kept saying wharehouse was preparing the package... Come on do you need to prepare a shipment for 2 full days?! (I called twice per day every 12 hours) then eventually sent an email after my last call to my mailbox as below.  Exact email recived!

Good day!

We received an update coming from UPS confirming that the order got delivered on 10/12/2021. Basing from the result of the investigation, the case has been closed and we can no longer process a reshipment. You may try to check your nearby area again or with your neighbors to see if the item will be found.

I also attached the documentation that is provided by UPS for transparency of the information.

Thank you again for your extended patience and understanding while we are trying to verify this information.

What the **bleep**! UPS delivered but i didn't receive it that was why i called GoPro Support for this!  And over the calls, they promised to send replacement but at the end claimed UPS had delivered the package and that was it closing the case.  Their so call investigation with UPS just delaying the process (needed 10-14 days) and then shut us down totally.  You can see my request to getthe invoice and subscrition cancel since i didn't receive anything and they don't even care to reply my request!

Way to go GoPro Support!!  Way to go....

Hiker

[ New ]
This just happened to me. It was supposedly delivered to my door, but I never got it. Ive filed a claim with gopro and ups, now waiting to hear back from them.
Hiker

[ New ]

What the **bleep**!  Submitted request for a callback twice and waited 15min in between still nobody calling back... Maybe they just selective call their customer base on case#?  Maybe i have been black listed....

Hiker

[ New ]
Log another return call with GoPro support and still no return call unlike before they closing my case acouple days ago... Wasted me one hour waiting with 3 calls requested... What a customer support indeed...
Hiker

[ New ]
--bleep--. I’m only a couple days into my ‘investigation’ and I’m so angry. My UPS driver didn’t even bother knock on my door if he even delivered it at all. I was home all day and received nothing.
Hiker

[ New ]

Waiting time is 6min but waited 9 hours still no return call!! what a joke for this kind of customer support!  I logged not 1 but 3 return call requests interval 15-20 each and gave up after wating for 1 hour....  

@stevend22555 I do hope you can get the reshipmnet unlike me but chances are slim from what i see.  They don't care about us at all.

@mariustanya @aragon1006 Can check with your colleague why no return call for 3 requests since you kept asking us to contact them for order support?

Hiker

[ New ]

Really disappointed and frustrated with GoPro support service.  They just do not care for us the customer....  I bought this camera for my brother to bring it back home on 25Oct and now my brother already here but i have yet to receive any solution on my lost package....   How can they claimed UPS already delivered the good without any consignment and photo and then just ignored our request of reshipment or refund?  I don't mind getting the reshipment camera package and get my in law to courier it to me, rather than paying hard earned money and get nothing at all....

Really disappointed and frustrated.....

IMG-20211101-WA0038.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]

Now I'm wating for about an hour now and placing 3 return call request and so far nobody care to call me.... Don't know what to say....

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya @aragon1006 can you get your colleague to call me?  Think that is the least you can do to fulfill your support role.... Case#@10503956

Hiker

[ New ]

5th call requested with 1.5 hours waiting.... still nobody care to return call.... way to go....

Hiker

[ New ]

Sometime i really wish those customer support were in our shoes one day and facing the customer support like them treating us.... Gave up.... not gonna wasting my time wating for return call tonight... close to 2 hours with 6 request calls but nothing so far...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @casualrider1999

We see that your case is still open with Support.

They will be reaching out to you for further updates.

Sorry if this is taking longer than usual.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 Thanks for the reply and explaination. So meaning they are still 'working' on my case thus they decided not to talk to me, is that it? If that was the case, they could just simply drop me an email telling me that instead of letting us waiting for nothing, that was the least they could do in coutersy as customer support, right?

Your colleague was saying they would drop me email asking me to wait for email 2 days ago but so far till date, no update, no email, no anything as usual.... that's why i decided to have a call session.

If i got the camera that i bought i would look for solution elsewhere, even if they was issue on camera as i really couldn't stand this kind of customer support.... but i unwillingly let go my hard earned money for nothing!!  Everytime i think of it i regret why i fell for the bundle package trap of GoPro and went to buy from here?  I should have enjoying the camera that i paid for by now but instead i'm here struggling with you GoPro customer support to get the camera that i supposed to get 3 weeks ago!!  Pathetic....

Hiker

[ New ]

I have been doing countless online shopping and this is one and only miserable experience that i will never forget.... if giving me a chance i would rather pay more on other famous online shops than thinking i could save 50 bucks but ended up getting nothing...

Hiker

[ New ]
Any luck yet?