Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Anyone having issues contacting GoPro Support?

Yesterday and today, I tried to call GoPro Support and do online chat with GoPro Support.  Once, I was on hold for 3 hours until my phone dropped the call.  I can assure you that few people would be as willing to try calling and try chatting as I have been for 2 days.  After two exhaustive days of failed attempts, it makes me wonder if they shut down customer support without advertising it.  Is it really possible that they are so busy that it is impossible to reach them after 2 days of trying???

I simply want to get an update on a ticket I submitted 15 days ago.  In 15 days, I've not had a single update on my tiket (Case Number: 03840361).

go_pro.JPG

Highlighted
Sightseer

same here. Before you could email them and even f it took a week, you at least heard back and could get some help.

Highlighted
Tourist

Yup, having the same issues as everyone else. It seems that their customer support is nonexistent.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I gave up after an hour and 15 on hold. To say I am frustrated is an understatement. My camera is not working and I have tried every help tip there is. The Hero 4 was a birthday gift and I would love for my son to be able to actually use it this summer on vacation. It freezes continually with the recommended SD card (thanks Paul!) and even without a card inserted. I can't even update the software as it freezes when scrolling the menu. Argh!!!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yup, same issue here.  sat on hold two days ago for 2 hours listending to that effin recording.  called today and sat on hold for an hour and then a message came on to leave my number and someone would call back when available.  wwited now 4 hours and no call back.  Just tired calling them again and sat on hold for 30 minutes and then got disconnected.  So much for good support.  Their support sucks!!

Highlighted
Hiker

I really hope that GoPro management is watching some of these posts. Do they think that shorting on customer service is going to help their business? 

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm very pleased to say that I got the first GoPro reply to the ticket I opened 15 days ago.  I'll also say that everyone at GoPro is extremely nice when you get to talk to them.  I don't know what the outcome of my ticket will be, but I am glad that I heard back from GoPro even if it took 15 days.  I was starting to wonder if they had closed the doors on GoPro Service without telling anyone.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I want to update and say that they did call me back after I chose that option (5 hours later). I have to try manually updating the camera today. I am hoping it will be easy to email back to the person I talked to.