Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Anyone having issues contacting GoPro Support?

Yes having exactly the same problem contacting UK Support - Always on hold, chat desnt work as Agents are always busy, and can't leave a message for a call back as their voice mailbox is full !! Superb customer service!

Anyone got a way in to the Go Pro support team?

Highlighted
Tourist

Yea, yesterday morning I waited on hold for ~1 hour and 40 minutes and had to hang out so I could go to work. This morning I was on hold for about 45 minutes before someone picked up. I had to get up early just to call when their support lines opened around 6am and still had to wait that long. -_-

Highlighted
Tourist

I got charged $140 for a phone call because I waited over an hour trying to get support while on vacation. They NEVER answered the phone.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I am also trying to get a hold of customer service all day and keep getting put on hold. Also, there chat service is also not working! What in the world is going on?

Highlighted
Hiker

I am having the same problem too. I wish I knew the answer to your question but I am frustrated as you are. It makes me think they really don't want to be in business anymore. They sell a complicated device and they need to recognize that fact. They also need to realize that they aren't the only game in town anymore.

Highlighted
Tourist

I called and was put on hold for 1 hour and 46 minutes. Then finally got a hold of the agent!

I guess it's the standard waiting time.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am currently on hold, and have been for an hour and 50 minutes.

Highlighted
Tourist

Update...answered at the 2 hour and 9 minute mark.  Gave them my case number, and was put back on hold so they could review.

Got no update on my camera return, "it shows we received the package, but it has not been processed."  Tracking shows it was delivered on June 29.  I followed the RMA instructions to the T, marked the box with the RMA number, put the paperwork in the box...yet it still hasnt been processed.  Hopefully i get a replacement prior to my trip in August, though I doubt it.

Also, the best they could do on my hold time and the fact that the chat doesnt work was send me a "courtesy mount."  Options are the chesty, handler and clamp.