Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Anyone having issues contacting GoPro Support?

Thanks, Ryan!

Highlighted
Anonymous

I will never buy another GoPro as the Customer Service is non existent. I have tried phone and chat for days and no luck. My Hero4 Black is essentially a paperweight after updating my camera software to V 5.0.

Never see another cent of my money.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I luckily got through last Tuesday, got a partial solution which worked for 24 hours then failed.

They closed my case number before I was able to test, I cannot email them back, the Online chat is not working ( as normal) and the telephone line now tells me the destination number is unavailable, and I should enter the correct mailbox number! Same message on both UK helpline numbers.

And it seems that I cannot provide feedback on the page because only three feedback items are permitted in a day per ISP address, despite me only providing feedback last Wednesday.

So GoPro customer support in UK is not working, their support website doesn't know what day it is, the Online chat system fails, the telephone numbers don't work, and their cameras have intermittent faults designed in, and no solutions.

I will not be buying another anytime soon, nor will anyone who asks me for advice.

Highlighted
Hiker

Investor Contact:
(855) GOPROHD or (855) 467-7643, investor@gopro.com

Media Contact:
Jeff Brown (650) 332-7600 x 9997, pr@gopro.com

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm at the 2 hour 18 minute mark on hold with no contact with an actual person yet.  I've heard Paul's tip about the memory card about 100 times.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I wonder if something else is going on? Gopro changing hands? Gopro upgrading their call center?  regardless the lack of support is pathetic..

Highlighted
Anonymous

Recontacted them on Friday, as I still didnt have a clear picture as to where my camera was or when I would get a new one.  Somehow managed to get the chat to work, and waited for maybe 15 minutes before I connected with someone.  I again complained about hold times, and that there had been no communication in regards to my device.  I was again offered a "courtesy mount" and then ensured that the product was ready to ship out and i would get an email soon.

Received a replacement camera from them yesterday.

So...their support sucks, but keep contacting (if you can ever get through) and complaining about wait times and communication issues, and maybe just maybe your issue will get an expedite.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have been on hold for 2 hours 15 minutes today.  I am not giving up now!  :-)

i am am trying to follow-up on a ticket which I opened 14 days ago.  I provided all the information, but I have not received a single update in 14 days.  I have called 2 or three times and talked to very nice people, but they just told me to be patient.  2 hours on hold and 14 days without an update on an open ticket seems excessive.