Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Anyone having issues contacting GoPro Support?

I am having trouble contacting the support team.

I tried calling - on hold for forever, could not get to a live person to talk to

Chat - is not working either

Can someone please help on if theres email or a different line i can call?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Anyone having issues contacting GoPro Support?

I am having the same issue!  So frustrating!  I have been trying to contact them for a few days. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Been on hold for 1 hour. Tried online chat too, no luck there either. This is terrible customer service!

Highlighted
Tourist

This week was my first time ever attempting to contact support and it was very frustrating.  I wrote to them on twitter, I wrote to them on facebook and I never heard anything back.  I was on hold for 2 days at over 3+ hours each day.  Finally today I got through and they are taking care of me.  The chat never seems to work, but the phone worked.

I will warn you that if you leave your number for a call back, they called me at 11:45PM and woke me up and I couldnt get to the phone in time. 

I'm just hoping the warranty support process is a little smoother.

I wish I could give you a hint about how to get through, but I just kept trying and finally got through.

Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro support is very poor. Chat never seems to work and on hold for over an hour!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm currently on the phone still waiting for a live person to pick up; been on hold for 38 minutes now. Chat isn't working either! This is extremely frustrating! Does anyone have any other contact number for Customer Service?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

I've been having a nightmare with them today (in UK).

Online Chat simply not working - giving me messages in German and Spanish that the service is closed, whilst I'm signed in to the UK English page

Telephone support not answering, and the option to leave a number for callback gives a message that the mailbox has run out of space so cannot record any more messages.

Raised a query here, stating I had tried all the support troubleshooting solutions on the site, and got a reply telling me to try the support troubleshooting solutions on the site.

Useless!

Highlighted
Hiker