Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Anyone having issues contacting GoPro Support?

Their chat is always busy. Their support phone number (US) puts you on hold for hours and nobody answers.

Please GoPro hire more operators for your tech support. You have a great product, don't screw this with your BAD service.

Tourist

You are NOT alone. Frustrating. Support used to be Great. Only used it twice in nine years, but they there Kind and Informative. NOW--CAN'T CONTACT THEM. I did it by phone once, then via email the second time. NO problems. NOW--They don't answer the phone, and while you are on Hold, they keep giving you messages to seek help elsewhere. NO CHAT response, either. 24/7? Nonsense.

If you ever get to communicate with them, please let us know.

Thanks

Tourist

I finally got thru to a support personnel.  2 hours, 45 minutes on hold before a live person....  Disgusting.  That said, They will be shipping me a "confirmed and tested" new H4B.  GoPro only gets this one more chance to save me as a customer....  I will report back when I have more to tell....

Highlighted
Hiker

I got through after 2 1/2 hours with my phone on speaker. No chat available. I mentioned the long wait time. The rep said they were trying to get more people. Hmmm. Anyhow, I lost the port door on my Hero 5 after a Best Buy person managed to break it off. They are going to send me a new one and hopefully I can install it myself. I also found out I need to do a software upgrade. Lastly, I really need a wireless microphone for this camera but apparently there aren't any due to GoPro restrictions. So much frustration. 

Tourist

Love the products, but the support is obviously struggling.  I have gotten through to service a couple times though chat.  Today, I have been trying to chat for 5 hours and I've been on hold for an hour.  I'm trying to follow-up on a ticket which I opened 10 days ago.  I'm determined to get through today.  :-)

GoPro

Hi @kent1,

It looks like you have a case in progress and the team is working on it. You can reply directly to that case if you would like to get an update!

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

Yes, I have an existing ticket.  It would be great if I could reply directly to that case.  Here's my dumb question.  How do I do that?  :-)

GoPro

@kent1 All you need to do is reply to the Support Case email and it should go to the agent in your case!

Best,

Ryan