Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

Re: Anyone had any luck with the Trade-Up program?

[ New ]

Now they have told me the original order is still pending and the order over the phone is canceled.

I am now back to when I originally placed the order. 3 weeks later.

Is anyone watching this? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @Anonymous, 

I have already communicated with the Orders team on this. Please check the details I sent to your inbox. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]
I'm reading through these threads and I'm feeling disappointed in myself for not seeing this before I order my Fusion. I ordered my Fusion on May 5 and when I check the order status it still pending. When I call I get the same scripted message as I have read from previous threads. If GoPro is unable to provide or honor its service why not stop the Trade Up program or issue coupons to purchase at local store that have them in stock. @mariustanya can you check on the status of my order? I feeling that GoPro has taken my camera and left me out to dry.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @gr018,

It's best to contact GoPro Customer Support so we can check what is the progression of your Trade-Up order.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have called weekly since my order on May 5th.  I've gotten the same answer "Contacting the warehouse".  Now I've gotten an email that says the same, "Waiting a response from the warehouse".  After I saw people speak highly of the Fusion I wanted it for my son's graduation, now that day has passed and looks like it will not be here in time for our vacation either.  I wish I'd known of all these issues before sending my camera.  Now I'm out a camera and getting nothing but excuses.  If GoPro can't honor it's service then why not take the offer down?  If it a supply issue then why not issue a coupon to purchase at a local Best Buy?  If you can't honor your word then send my camera back and I will be only out $5.00 and I can purchase another product eslewhere.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @gr018

Sorry to hear about what happened. Please continue working with the Support team through the case that was created for your concern. The representative assigned to your case will be keeping you posted on progress until the issue is resolved. Feel free to check back with him as well. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

I too wish i saw this sooner. My camera was just delivered today, but after reading all of the comments, I'm thinking about canceling my order and just pick one up from Best Buy today.

Tourist

[ New ]

GoPro Trade up program and customer service is absolutely terrible. 

Order Placed: 9/20/18

Trade in GoPro Hero 3+ Shipped: 10/8/18

Trade in GoPro Hero 3+ Recieved by GoPro: 10/11/18

Ive called in on October 24th, November 1st, and Today(11/4) and keep getting jerked around by their customer support that the "The warehouse hasnt processed the trade in yet".  Each time I keep getting the same canned response by customer support. Gopro figure your tradeup program out. 

I ordered this months ago knowing I would be going on a vacation in mid November and still havnt received it yet. Highly dissatisfied. This is absolutely unacceptable.