Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Anyone else having an issue with GoPro "Customer Support" (if we can call it that way) ?

[ New ]

Hopefully you will not experience any trouble with your order. In that case, just consider yourself as very lucky :)

Unfortunately, should you face any trouble with your order (logistic issues, delays, order reference problems, etc)... don't expect any kind of help from GoPro Customer support. They just can't be reached ! There's no phone number to reach them. There's a chat option, permanently saturated, and the "call me back option" is either 1) out of order or 2) get someone to call you back 24 hours later... at a time you may not be available. Then you're back to square one. 

What's the point spending millions of dollars in R&D, trying to produce top notch products... while keeping such an amateurish customer support (if that can be called that way) ? Wake-up, GoPro ! CHANGE. NOW. Or your clients won't leave you a second chance. Competitors are waiting to welcome them. 

GoPro

Re: Anyone else having an issue with GoPro "Customer Support" (if we can call it that w...

[ New ]

Hi @pedrazzi

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We were able to pull up your most recent case and see that Support has tried to reach out a couple of times.

Please try logging another request. Make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: Anyone else having an issue with GoPro "Customer Support" (if we can call it t

[ New ]

Tienes toda la razón, nosotros tenemos problema con el envio y el servicio de Atención al cliente no ha solucionado nada, cuando el problema según la mensajeria es que la factura no era correcta y no han sido capaces de intermediar con la mensajeria para solucionarlo... y la respuesta  de atención al cliente siempre es la misma anoto su caso no puedo hacer más..... servio PÉSIMO.... 

Tourist

Re: Anyone else having an issue with GoPro "Customer Support" (if we can call it t

[ New ]

Thank you for your answer, although it is not totally accurate!

Customer support called me back almost 24 hours after I requested a "call back", which I don't consider as a reasonable delay. I wasn't available at the time (this is correct), but you can't expect clients to remain available, anytime, within 24 hours. They tried to call me twice (I assume this is what you call "a couple of times") within an hour or so, and then left a message to invite me to make another "call back" request (another 24 hours cycle then). 

Why don't you just provide a phone number, like most companies? Is that too much to ask?
I'm sorry but I stick to my original comment: your customer support is a disaster. 

From my point of view, this is the perfect example of how to loose loyal clients. I own GoPro Hero3, 4, 5 and 7 + many many accessories. I am about to cancel the order for the GoPro Hero 9 (and lots of mods) if there is another delivery issue today. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you for your answer, although it is not totally accurate!
Customer support called me back almost 24 hours after I requested a "call back", which I don't consider as a reasonable delay. I wasn't available at the time (this is correct), but you can't expect clients to remain available, anytime, within 24 hours. They tried to call me twice (I assume this is what you call "a couple of times") within an hour or so, and then left a message to invite me to make another "call back" request (another 24 hours cycle then).
Why don't you just provide a phone number, like most companies? Is that too much to ask?
I'm sorry but I stick to my original comment: your customer support is a disaster.
From my point of view, this is the perfect example of how to loose loyal clients. I own GoPro Hero3, 4, 5 and 7 + many many accessories. I am about to cancel the order for the GoPro Hero 9 (and lots of mods) if there is another delivery issue today.