Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Any Canadians have their order shipped yet?

[ New ]

I placed my order more than a week ago now. Still just pending. Customer support only able to tell me that they are escalating to warehouse and that they've not heard back from the warehouse since Friday.

Tourist

Re: Any Canadians have their order shipped yet?

[ New ]

No and I ordered on the first day. If it was a "pre-order" they should have told us that. The info they gave was 3-6 days for shipping. Meanwhile it's been a week and they haven't shipped.

Hiker

[ New ]
Exactly! I planned my flight around the 3-6 day shipping time but looks like they are treating it as a pre-order as you said.

Well at least I'm glad it's not just something wrong with my order.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @jarosz @daringpeak8274

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Please continue working with them regarding your order/case.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
@aragon1006 please stop with the canned lines. As mentioned, your support team is not helpful with this issue. They just deflect to the warehouse team.

Please be honest about your company not having sufficient inventory to fulfill orders.
Tourist

[ New ]

Moment when they point you to the https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad

Just send man what he paid for!!!

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm in Gatineau (QC) and I ordered mine on Sep 19 (Saturday) and received it yesterday. 

That was quick for me.

Hope you get yours soon.

Hiker

[ New ]

@robertpt that's so weird, I don't understand how they are prioritizing these orders :/

Did you have any accessories in your order? I'm wondering if maybe one of the accessories in my order are causing the delay.