Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Almost a month since i returned the GoPro 9, no refund yet! Case 08854608

[ New ]

Hello,

I returned my GoPro camera for a refund and GoPro has already received the camera 3 weeks ago.   I have not received any refund and i have spent hours and hours with Customer Service and no one seems to do anything about it.

I have seen similar threads about GoPro not issuing refunds for returns. 

Or ask the credt card bank to remove the charges?

This is an unacceptable practice from GoPro.

GoPro

Re: Almost a month since i returned the GoPro 9, no refund yet! Case 08854608

[ New ]

Apologies for the delay, @loyaltree011. We see that you have been able to connect with Support and a refund case is being worked on by the Orders Team. Please wait for the team handling your case to update you regarding the refund request. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

I would do a charge back on your credit card if you can. GoPro held my camera so long it was not possible for me to get my money back because it was past the 30 day return dead line. GoPro had my hero 9 black in there possession longer then I did. good luck with there terrible customer service.

Tourist

[ New ]

mariustanya, that's the problem. I call them everyday but no one can give me an answer on what is happening.

Is there a problem with the GoPro 9 that is causing a massive amount of returns and delaying the process?