02-24-2019 12:52 PM - edited 02-24-2019 12:53 PM
Hello @boldridge56605. Does this happen all the time? Are there conditions (like only when some features on like Wi-Fi) when this occurs. If you have not done it yet, try manually updating the camera firmware following the steps below:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is not connected or associated with any mobile device. This can be done by deleting the camera under Bluetooth devices on mobile devices the camera has paired with. Also forget the camera from the Wi-Fi networks. See as well if the camera behaves differently with Wake On voice on or off. Let us know what you find out.