Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

All 3 led's are red

and nothing happens, no function, no start, no reset is possible

somebody has an idea?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: All 3 led's are red

Hello @fireystoke5226

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the camera. Let our support team help you sort this problem out. Please get in touch with the team through phone or chat here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

Hero 5 black red leds a re all red, that is an indicator of a charging battery. so what you're saying  your camera does not work at all.    I call up gopro and  maybe they can  help out in the mean time tell us a little more about is it charging  does it turn on,  have you updated firmware etc....

GoPro

Hi @fireystoke5226

What camera and SD card are you using? 

Kindly test the camera without the battery(skip this if you have a Session) and the SD card and see if it will respond.

You may also check this article: Camera Freezes Up

Let us know how it goes

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Thank you. Now i have (without bat and sd card) 2 blinking led and an inan exclamation mark on the display....
GoPro

Hello @fireystoke5226

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the camera. Let our support team help you sort this problem out. Please get in touch with the team through phone or chat here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

Dear marius,

thats what I triy since friday, without results, only some "stupid" mails arrived asking me to make things we tried befor on chat.
not very helpfull in this case. as no communication between cam and pc or app is possible ...

GoPro

Hi @fireystoke5226

Sorry to know that. 

Please try to contact them and provide your previous case number. 

They can provide alternative options. 

-Regards,

Jay 

Tourist

Dear Jay, I tried, unfortunately no answer since two days...... in this digital time......