Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Actualizar GoPro Hero 9 black

[ New ]
No consigo actualizar la camara ni desde la aplicación de gopro ni desde el pc.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Actualizar GoPro Hero 9 black

[ New ]

Hello, @spartanninja. If updating through the GoPro app doe snot work, try changing the Wi-Fi band on the camera to 2.4 GHz. To do this, swipe down then left on the rear screen, then tap Connections, then select the Wi-Fi band and set it to 2.4 GHz. 

If this does not work, the steps under Manual Update at HERO9 Black - Software Update Instructions will guide you through a manual firmware update using your computer. 

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

7AB08AE0-D296-477A-8ADE-0F7F1A3E9712.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @spartanninja. If updating through the GoPro app doe snot work, try changing the Wi-Fi band on the camera to 2.4 GHz. To do this, swipe down then left on the rear screen, then tap Connections, then select the Wi-Fi band and set it to 2.4 GHz. 

If this does not work, the steps under Manual Update at HERO9 Black - Software Update Instructions will guide you through a manual firmware update using your computer. 

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I tried changing the WiFi band to 2.4 but it didn't work, kind of weird. Finally I had to do it manually downloading the latest software to the computer and copying the folder to the microSD card. Still can't understand why a new premium camera like this is still having this issues. When you pay a premium price you expect at least to have an easy and smooth experience. Anyway I could update the software and hopefully it will work automatically next time. Thank you.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @spartanninja. Glad to know that the update finally went through.