Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

About the refund

[ New ]

May I know when can I have the refund? thank you.

Adventurer

Re: About the refund

[ New ]

You and the Customer service you spoke to

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @waiponga3831. Once the returned package is registered in the system, the refund will automatically be processed. It typically takes 10 to 15 business days for the amount to be reflected on your account. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Just refunded GBP279.99.
But still need the refund of 1-year Subscription to GoPro , GBP49.99.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @waiponga3831

We see that the subscription under the same email address on your Hub profile is still active.

Let our Support Team check on this further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

I chated with your staff already and they promised to refund the subscribe to me as well.

Please cancel my subscribe and refund GBP49.99 to me.

GoPro

[ New ]

@waiponga3831, we try to help out as best as we can here in Support Hub, however, we're limited with the processes that we can access here. Please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance on this. You can provide them your email address or Sales Order number as a reference.

Hiker

[ New ]

My Order number is SO-4831968, I tried many times to reach your team but no successful.
Please arrange the refend, thank you.

@aenriquez wrote:

@waiponga3831, we try to help out as best as we can here in Support Hub, however, we're limited with the processes that we can access here. Please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance on this. You can provide them your email address or Sales Order number as a reference.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @waiponga3831

Order and refund-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Take note of the case number for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

But I tried to contact from Tuesday until today, still no one I can reach.
What is the next step I cound do?

GoPro

[ New ]

@waiponga3831, sorry to hear about the trouble connecting with our Support Team. I tried to locate your case using the email address on your Support Hub profile and I do not see any most recent contact request.

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez wrote:

@waiponga3831, sorry to hear about the trouble connecting with our Support Team. I tried to locate your case using the email address on your Support Hub profile and I do not see any most recent contact request.

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

I leave the message already, please contact me.

However, any details I should provide? I am doing the refund of subscribe.

Nomad

[ New ]
Sometime your credit card company can help with deliberately unhelpful or scam scenarios. As in reversing the charge from their end. Banks are very reachable compared to GoPro.