Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

ARCHIVO GOPRO SIN AUDIO

[ New ]

Buenas tardes. Creo que es la primera vez que escribo en este foro y espero no extenderme mucho y que alguien me de alguna solución.

Vengo de una GoPro Hero3, un Hero4 y ahora tengo una Hero7 y una Hero8, por lo que llevo años usando la marca, mi problema es que he salido a grabar un par de tomas con la Hero8 y el Media Mod, al llegar a casa paso los vídeos al ordenador para editarlo y premio, no se grabo ningún audio, se ven los vídeos, pero donde estan los audios de los vídeos????

GoPro os estais coronando y mucho, por lo que veo no soy al unico que le pasa esta incidencia.

Soluciones??? 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: ARCHIVO GOPRO SIN AUDIO

[ New ]

Hi @capitansalas

Were you using an external mic? 

Do you remember if these recordings were done via Quikcaptture?

Check out External Microphone Information with the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adaptor and Media Mod

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @capitansalas. Is the no audio playback also observed when the videos are played back in-camera? Is there audio when the camera is recording on its own, that is, without the Media Mod?

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello. Videos are seen on the camera the same as on the computer, without audio, in the same way. From what I have been observing, I am not the first to experience this type of problem, since there are many comments that I read from people who have the same problem as me, out of 17 video captures that I took on my trip, they are so only two of them do not have audio, but of course, all the content was spoiled since when the camera spoke, it did not capture the sound with the media mod.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @capitansalas

Were you using an external mic? 

Do you remember if these recordings were done via Quikcaptture?

Check out External Microphone Information with the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adaptor and Media Mod

Thanks!

Ej