Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

A very important functionality is missing in Fusion Studio

Hi everyone! I've been using Fusion Studio for 8 months. It is good, but is lacking a very important functionality which, for people like me who use the camera for sports, is golden. I'll explain what i mean:

The Fusion Studio now has 3 stabilization functions:
  • none: it does not stabilize anything.
  • anti-shake: it removes shake.
  • full stabilization: it stabilizes all 3 axes, X, Y, Z.
What is missing are 2 very important functions:
  • stabilize 1 axis: which lets the user decide to stabilize only 1 axis, so, only X, only Y or only Z.
  • stabilize 2 axis: which lets the user decide to stabilize 2 of the 3 axis. So only XY, only XZ or only YZ.

Why is it important? I have made a very short video to explain why this functionality would save many hours of video editing especially for those who use the fusion on motorcycles, bicycles, etc...

How can i get in touch with the Fusion Studio developers in order to ask them to implement it?

Thank you so much for your support

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: A very important functionality is missing in Fusion Studio

Hi @redstorm12373

Thank you for your suggestion. If this is something you'd like to have in the future, we will appreciate if you can leave it as a feedback through this link.

We'll also have this sent to the team in charge.

Stay stoked!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: A very important functionality is missing in Fusion Studio

Hi @redstorm12373

Thank you for your suggestion. If this is something you'd like to have in the future, we will appreciate if you can leave it as a feedback through this link.

We'll also have this sent to the team in charge.

Stay stoked!

Ej