Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

5 session не включается

[ New ]
после ручного обновления картой micro SD - gopro hero5sesion не включается, быстро моргает красный передний индикатор так уже часов 12, на нажатия кнопок не реагирует, дисплей не включается . Помогите Христа ради!

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: 5 session не включается

[ New ]
Проблема решена с помощью fengine8

I went to the manual update page for the Hero5 Session. You register your camera and it brings you to the link below. I downloaded the update file, unzipped it, and saved the "update" folder to my SD card via my laptop. I made sure that my GP H5S was charged and inserted the SD card with the update file on it. I also had it plugged into my laptop. It continued to display the error code shown in the original post and blinking continously on the front red light. However, when I unplugged from the laptop it beeped and continued on with the update. The update seems to have worked and I am now using my gopro again.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]
Проблема решена с помощью fengine8

I went to the manual update page for the Hero5 Session. You register your camera and it brings you to the link below. I downloaded the update file, unzipped it, and saved the "update" folder to my SD card via my laptop. I made sure that my GP H5S was charged and inserted the SD card with the update file on it. I also had it plugged into my laptop. It continued to display the error code shown in the original post and blinking continously on the front red light. However, when I unplugged from the laptop it beeped and continued on with the update. The update seems to have worked and I am now using my gopro again.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @vitalios

Glad to hear that the update went through @vitalios

Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Thanks!

Ej