Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

360 video over 1m play as timelapse

[ New ]
I'm having loads of problems with my max whenever I film a 360video that runs over 1m the playback in the camera and on the app play as a time lapse. I've changed every setting I can and nothing changes. I'm trying to use this for moto vologing but its useless unless I can get the full length 360 videos to edit.please someone help me out.
GoPro Community Manager

Re: 360 video over 1m play as timelapse

[ New ]

@fireyoasis138 - Does the video play that way when you preview it in GoPro Player? I'm wondering if it's a playback error or an encoding error. Is there any way you can post a clip of what you're seeing?

Tourist

[ New ]
I've tried every device all the same pc mobil and camera all show as timelapes
Tourist

[ New ]
I tried to uploade a example but its too big hearts a screen shot of the gallery
Screenshot_20200925-082919_GoPro.jpg
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

Those look like video files. Time lapse files have a different icon and are designated with a frame count, not a run time. I just shot a couple of 360 time lapses to show you how a time lapse would appear (see below).

I think this may be an issue with a stuttering playback. That can happen if the system you're playing the video back on can't process the file smoothly. Is it possible to upload a sample to YouTube or some other platform so we can see?

IMG_2161.PNG