Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: 360 Live Stream support

Do you know of 360 Video will be enablet on the MAX soon or I just have to forget about this ?

Br Amdi

Highlighted
GoPro

We appreciate your keeping us posted, @amdik0053. We do not have information about 360 live streaming at this time. Such feedback has been shared with the team. We will definitely post about it once we have new information. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi is there any update on this?

I am urgently needing a resolve here and would prefer not to have to purchase different cameras... 

Thanks

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm trying to use the Gopro MAX as a live 360 stream on youtube. I cant seem to manage to do this. Any help? My app and the camera itself is all up to date. 

I am able to live stream to Facebook. But for some reason the youtube live streaming is not working for me. 

I'm hoping to live stream my small socially distanced wedding thats coming up at the end of the month. So it'll be awesome to be able to use my gopro here. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

This is the only reason I've purchased 360 to have an ability to live stream using that mode and now I discovered the 360-live streaming is not available, the camera can stream only in the hero mode.

Please add live-streaming in 360.

Also, could you please confirm that the GoPro team is considering this feature or I should start researching another 360 live streaming camera?