Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

360 Live Stream support

[ New ]

Hello,

I got the GoPro Max recently with the hope to do 360 live-streaming, but quickly found out upon its arrival it doesn't seem to natively support this.  What's up with that?  How do I go about doing 360 live-streams and when is GoPro planning on rolling out support to do this through the App?

GoPro

Re: 360 Live Stream support

[ New ]

Hi @sunnystar08145

We'll have this shared to the team.

Currently, live streaming on the MAX is only available when on HERO mode.

Please continue checking out website for updates.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hope that you can give us a Go / NoGo We have bougth 10 pcs to replace Theta V to do live streaming. Theta V have been abel to do this for more than a year So we dident even check for this on the MAX We just assumed that this was a bare minimum for a 360 Camera :) Please come back with a date or confirmation that we should deliver them back Br Amdi

Tourist

[ New ]

We also have the problem taht we can only chose FaceBook and not RTMP or youtube :) sad to say, the reson we went back to GoPro was that we hoped that they where front leaders 

Spoiler

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @amdik0053

What error message are you getting hen selecting RTMP or YouTube?

Would you be able to share a screen recording of your workflow?

Also please make sure that the camera and the app are up to date.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I don’t have the choice of it, while selectin live stream it jumps directly to a FaceBook setup.

The Camera is brand new and fully updated

Tourist

[ New ]

I just got a notice on a new firmware update, now the normal video works on all 3. Now we only need the 360 live stream

Tourist

[ New ]

But it still do the same after a live stream, you have to pull out the battery to be bel to connect to it again