Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

360度動画の編集ができません

I installed the GoPRO app on my smartphone and transferred a 360-degree video shot with GoProMAX. It cannot be played or edited. Please tell me how to resolve.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: 360度動画の編集ができません

Hello @sharplight453. If you have 360 media from MAX, you can access and view the footage using either a Windows computer or a GoPro App-compatible smartphone. 

If you have a Windows computer, you can download and install the GoPro MAX Exporter . The instructions here will guide you through rendering your video using the MAX Exporter. 

Yes, an Android tablet is not compatible with the latest version of the GoPro App. For 360 Support in the GoPro App, you will need devices that meet these system requirements.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@sharplight453, sorry to hear about the trouble. Please make sure that you have the latest version of GoPro App installed and MAX has v1.30 firmware version. We try to help out as best as we can. Would you mind providing us more details about the problem you're currently experiencing with the app?

Highlighted
Tourist

360 degree video shot with MAX was transferred to the GoPro app. There should be data in the app, but it cannot be played or edited. You can play 360-degree still images and videos in HERO mode.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sharplight453. Which device are you using, and which OS is it running on? Make sure that your phone is updated to the latest OS and that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. After the updates, restart your phone, clear cache (cache only, not data) on the app settings if accessible, and try pairing with the camera again.

Let us know how it goes with accessing or viewing 360 footage from your MAX. 

Highlighted
Tourist

When I chatted with customer support, I was told that I couldn't edit it because it was a “tablet”. I'm sorry to have tried to enjoy 360-degree videos. Since the OS of the PC is also WINDOWS, I would like to upgrade the app version.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sharplight453. If you have 360 media from MAX, you can access and view the footage using either a Windows computer or a GoPro App-compatible smartphone. 

If you have a Windows computer, you can download and install the GoPro MAX Exporter . The instructions here will guide you through rendering your video using the MAX Exporter. 

Yes, an Android tablet is not compatible with the latest version of the GoPro App. For 360 Support in the GoPro App, you will need devices that meet these system requirements.