Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

1 year old session 5 camera not working

I have purchased GoPro session 5 ,1 year before.now this is not working.i contact for customer support2 times.i didn't get a satisfied solutions.but now I am unable to contact to customer support tearm.i want a solution of my camera diffects. ..it's battery is drained...I try manual update,but no use.i want to replase the battery.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: 1 year old session 5 camera not working

Hi @greenwave81180,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power issue in the camera is correlated to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: 

HERO5 Session Will Not Power On

If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat

If you're unable to connect to our Chat Support team, alternatively, you can change the language on the webpage to "United States, English." The hours of operation will also be posted on the page.

Kind Regards,

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

a warranty   can be 1 to 2 years . if you are still uner the warranty, gopro can  replace your camera if you  call or chat with them.  you can not personally get a replacement battery, or gopro replace the battery alone they will replace the camera.  Do you know  how to contact your Rep?

Highlighted
Tourist

I chat 2 times with GoPro team.but they give a link for update camera.after that I try to chat,but go pro site displayed "unable to chat."they are not supportive... warranty only on words....
Highlighted
Adventurer

I then pick the phone up are those days no longer
Highlighted
Tourist

I can't open GoPro customer service site,after I register complaint.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @greenwave81180,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power issue in the camera is correlated to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: 

HERO5 Session Will Not Power On

If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat

If you're unable to connect to our Chat Support team, alternatively, you can change the language on the webpage to "United States, English." The hours of operation will also be posted on the page.

Kind Regards,

Ann

Highlighted
Adventurer

Understood you  must chat or call GoPro then for all to guess your issue.