Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

1 - 2 Day GoPro 10 Delivery?

[ New ]

Ordered 24 hours ago (and received confirmation) but the tracking page still says the order is being processed. Leaving for a trip Tuesday night, any chance of delivery? I did pay for express.

GoPro

Re: 1 - 2 Day GoPro 10 Delivery?

[ New ]

@jamesm46254, I was able to locate your Sales Order NA03512840 and it is currently in the fulfillment process. The Order Status page will be updated with the UPS tracking details as soon as the processing is complete.

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks - Likely delivery to East Coast by Tuesday with Express delivery option?

Hiker

[ New ]
Still no shipping? Will it leave the warehouse today or not until Monday afternoon? In which case I won’t get it on Tuesday. Paying for 1 to 2 day shipping will likely be at least 3 or 4
Sightseer

[ New ]
How do I get a refund on my express 1-2day shipping. GoPro did not shipped my item within the 1-2days.
Nomad

[ New ]
@juliena41270 wrote:
How do I get a refund on my express 1-2day shipping. GoPro did not shipped my item within the 1-2days.

Isn't 1-2 day shipping how long it takes after despatch not how long it takes to despatch?

Hiker

[ New ]
It sets an expectation though that it’s actually going to ship - I’d hope something would leave the warehouse within 24 hours. Which isn’t the case
Tourist

[ New ]
I’m in the same boat. I guess I’m just so use to Amazon and other shops that ship within 1 or 2 days unless stated. Would be better if they stated ships from warehouse within 5 days or something like that so you know when to expect it.
Hiker

[ New ]
Received an update that delivery is scheduled for early Tuesday. Phew! That’s pretty good, thanks GoPro!
Tourist

[ New ]
Good for you. I placed my order on Friday at 2pm PST, got charged today (Sunday) around 1pm PST and my order still shows “Processing at warehouse”. Just want to give folks a better understanding of my order. I’m not in a rush also.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fella5. Your order has already shipped. We have sent the tracking number information to your Hub inobx. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks! Yes I do see it shipped when using the tracking number you provided. The order status on the GoPro website does not reflect that. I think other customers would like to see the order status up to date instead of having to use a forum to get updates. This is just a suggestion, it’s fine for me because I was not in a rush, but others would probably be concerned.

Thanks again!
Tourist

[ New ]
Im in same situation ;( unfortunately support assistant wasn't helpful..
Sightseer

[ New ]

Same here! I ordered my GoPro on Saturday and will get it on Thursday!

How do I get a refund for the express delivery?

GoPro

[ New ]

@yukam620, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined.

This can occur for a number of reasons including credit card expiration, payment detail errors (including invalid credit card security code or billing address), and or issuing bank verification requirements.

Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. Parcel Collect / PO boxes do not work.

If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser.

Generally, we do not charge your payment method until after your order has shipped. If you still see the charge/s on your account, what you might be seeing on your account is a pre-authorization charge and this will drop off in 24-48 hours.

GoPro

[ New ]

@nikolan735, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. A case is already open from your most recent contact with our Support Team. They're already coordinating with the Orders Team to get the next process going. You'll be notified of any updates they get as soon as available. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
I have a question about my order. 1-2 day express shipping ? When does the package get a tracking info because the website states 4pm items are shipped and I have not received any updates
Tourist

[ New ]
I have placed an order for Hero 10 on 20 Sep 21. As of now, I have no idea what is the status of my delivery and I have no tracking number provided. Please do follow up on this. Thanks.
Tourist

[ New ]
So to inform everyone. I placed my order on September 17th 2021 and the package is to arrive today September 22nd 2021. I did not choose any express mail, but UPS received my package on September 19th and it left UPS on September 21st arriving today. My order status on the GoPro site has not updated just to let everyone know. I live in the US and it shipped from the US. Hope this helps give you an idea of when maybe your purchase would arrive.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Same bro, it won't arrive!

Sightseer

[ New ]

What about my homie? 

MU-00919406

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fella5

We see that your order has been delivered.

Hi @fireysand08664

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Hi @winnest01 @travish730 

Your orders are on the fulfillment status.
A tracking number will be assigned soon and an email update will be sent.
You may also check the status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I did receive my GoPro Hero 10 just a few hours ago.
Tourist

[ New ]

placed the order since sept 20, 3 days, still pending shipping

was thinking about cancel the order get the bundle package

but the contact me is just impassible to get hold of

left my number for 3 times, never got a call, only a email saying that the phone won't go through

order # mu-00922377

i'm not gonna get the bundle package anymore

just let me know when will it be shipped

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jackliao

Your order is in the fulfillment status.
A tracking number will be assigned soon and an email update will be sent.
You may also check the status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

Order-related concerns are also best handled by our Support Team.
You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Placed the order on the 20th of September

finally the order had been shipped on the 23rd

paid extra money for express shipping

still not getting my gopro

ups keep on changing the estimated delivery 

was told that i would recive it by the end of today

and now the status on ups shows that my package is at australia

hello???

what's going on

it shows again that there's delay in australia

what's the point for paying extra money for express shipping than?

Tourist

[ New ]
From my experience with shipping items, I’m not from GoPro, but when it ships, it typically doesn’t have anything to to with the delivery you want. That is up to the carrier not the shipper. I’ve paid for express delivery with other items, but it doesn’t mean the manufacturer has to ship it out within 24 hours. Some places I have purchased drone will state that it would leave their warehouse next day to 7 business days. That is why I don’t pay for any express deliveries unless they state when the item would leave their warehouse.
Tourist

[ New ]

the reason i paid exress is that i got friend got his gopro with 3 days after the order

guess, next time i won't try on my luck XD