Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

0xc10100be file corrupted

[ Edited ]

File corruprted says this everytime I click on a video. Says I need to reformat card, it says this everytime I reformat my card then record viedos and try to upload them. After I try to upload them threw OneDrive it stops and then I can no longer open any videos. It does this everuytime and my gopro 5 is brand new and so is the SD card. Could this be happening because OneDrive is trying to upload the videos? Is there a way I can recovedr my videos? I used safe3D Sd card rocovery program and recovedr the files but Im still unable to view them, it pops up 0xc10100be when I clip on the video and it shows it in MP4 format.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: 0xc10100be file corrupted

I used safe 365 SD car recovery to reover the files, still shows in MP4 format but will not open videos. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @nicejump2637 What SD Card are you using? Have you tried to import the files using Quik for Desktop? Additionally we do not have any preferred methods for data recovery, and would recommend reaching out to the SD Card manufacturer for troubleshooting directly! Make sure to not reformat that card or capture any new media until you are able to troubleshoot with the manufacture to avoid losing the media all together.

Highlighted
Sightseer

yeah same here 0xc10100be to my new videos but it was just fine yesterday