Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

#07381092 Case GoPro informs they sent my replacement Hero7 but I did NOT Receive it yet!

[ New ]

Hi Everyone.
I have contacted GoPro regarding my defective Hero7 at the end of 2019. They asked me to send my Hero7 to them and I did. But I asked them NOT to send me the new replacement Hero7 due to the fact that I was travelling and I did not have a fixed address. But GoPro did send me the camera but I did not receive it. 
Unfortunately due to Covid19 and due to other fact that I was travelling I could only contact Gopro 6 months later.
After talking on the phone with Camille B., they person sent me a message saying that they sent me my replacement Hero7 but they can not inform me who received my Hero7 and to which address they sent it. GoPro says they can not trace it as the case is 6 months old already. I replied to him/her but they say that email is NOREPLY email,.
Here is my answer to them: 

"Hi Camille B.
When I contacted you long time ago at the end of December 2019 regarding my defective GoPro Hero7, I was asked to ship my Hero7, and I did send it to you. BUT At the same time I had informed GoPro Representative over the phone NOT to ship my new replacement Hero7 as I was travelling at those times and I did not have a fixed address. What's more I was not informed that Hero7 was shipped to me so that I could follow and track the shipment and I could wait in the address you shipped. I even dont know to which address my Hero7 was shipped. Because I was NOT informed. 

I told to the GoPro Representative to ship after I updated my address in GoPro website. Since I am a travel vlogger/youtuber I did not have a fixed address and this is what exactly I informed you and then I asked you to wait until I have a fixed address. If you are keeping old phone conversations you can listen to our voice conversations over the phone.
Due to Covid-19 I did not have fixed/permanent address until few weeks ago. And now I have a fixed address and it is the address which I updated in your system and this address will be valid for around 5-7 weeks. Because if the flights are resumed I will go back to my home country.
Sorry but I dont accept your excuse because I have informed you NOT to ship my replacement Hero7 and wait for my address update in your systems. And noone informed me so far that they received a Hero7 on my name. If so they would let me know and I would ask them to ship it to my address. You must tell me where you shipped it and who received it and who signed delivery bill on my behalf.

Kindly ship my replacement GoPro Hero7 to the following address which is the same address in your system too :
Receiver : Mr. Erol Avanoglu
"

Now if GoPro does not inform me to which address they send the camera and who received it or who signed the delivery bill, I will have lost a Hero7 already.

PS: I want my Hero7 please!!!
Erol Avanoglu

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: #07381092 Case GoPro informs they sent my replacement Hero7 but I did NOT Receive it yet!

[ New ]

Thank you GoPro

Finaly I have received my replacement GoPro Hero7

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: #07381092 Case GoPro informs they sent my replacement Hero7 but I did NOT Receive it yet!

[ New ]

Thank you for the details that you provided, @fotografcinet. Sorry to hear about the camera replacement issue. We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes. 

We have looked into your Support case and we see that the matter has been raised to the Orders team. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter. We have tagged the team handling your case to contact you back to assist you further. We do not have any specific time as to when the call will be as it would depend on agent availability but please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Thank you anyway. I am waiting for my Replacement Hero7 to be shipped to my address. 
Please also note that I am a vlogger with thousands of subscribers and I am planning to publish this issue in my youtube channels too.
Best regards

@mariustanya wrote:

Thank you for the details that you provided, @fotografcinet. Sorry to hear about the camera replacement issue. We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes. 

We have looked into your Support case and we see that the matter has been raised to the Orders team. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter. We have tagged the team handling your case to contact you back to assist you further. We do not have any specific time as to when the call will be as it would depend on agent availability but please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@fotografcinet wrote:

Thank you anyway. I am waiting for my Replacement Hero7 to be shipped to my address. 
Please also note that I am a vlogger with thousands of subscribers and I am planning to publish this issue in my youtube channels too.
Best regards

@mariustanya wrote:

I am still waiting for a solution to this problem please!.

GoPro

[ New ]

@fotografcinet, we can see that the investigation for your case is still in progress and has been forwarded to the appropriate team. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience.

Hiker

[ New ]

Thank you GoPro

Finaly I have received my replacement GoPro Hero7

Adventurer

[ New ]

Man 6 plus months for a replacement     wow

Hiker

[ New ]

@fishycomics wrote:

Man 6 plus months for a replacement     wow

Well yes even 7 months, but it is due to a misunderstanding and due to this pandemic. It is affecting everyone.