Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

[ New ]

Checking the status of my support case 07210640.

D

GoPro

Re: 07210640

[ New ]

Hello @donnief1. Based on the last interaction notes, you called in to inquire about how to transfer files from your camera to your Windows 7 computer. Instructions were then provided. Are you still having the same issue? How may we help you? 

Tourist

[ New ]

You wrote;

"...you called in to inquire about how to transfer files from your camera to your Windows 7 computer."

No sir.  I did NOT make that inquiry.  You supplied an answer for a question I never asked.  Please review the case notes and try again.

D

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

If you reach out to our Support team directly at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, one of our reps can give you an update on your case.

Tourist

[ New ]

Useless link.  Thanx for nothing.

Customer Support is currently closed. Please check back during regular business hours. Please check our support hub or help articles for immediate assistance.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

When it was sent, our offices were open in the US. We're open now as well if you'd like to get in touch with us.

Tourist

[ New ]

I've never seen email support "closed for the day."  Ridiculous.  Bonus points for not telling the customer that email is "closed for the day" until AFTER they have filled out ALL THE FIELDS.  Who wrote this???  All that said...

Here we sit a MONTH after generating a ticket for a Hero7 that's trying to install a non-working "CDC Serial" driver, which appears to be an Android device driver.  All I asked for was the correct driver for the Hero7.  Pretty simple request by ANY standard.  But apparently not for GoPro.  I've tripped up numerous support personnel and have been basically ignored.

I've been with GoPro since the Hero 2 and I can say with a lot of confidence that this company has really sailed down hill.  "Support" is clearly no longer imporant and has become an after thought.

D

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

We don't offer support by email. We've found that working with customers in real time via live chat or over the phone is the most effective way to help customers get any issues resolved as quickly as possible. If you need more information about this issue beyond what our team has already communicated to you, please reach out again and we'll be glad to continue to look into this issue with you. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs