Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

スマホで時刻が同期できない

[ New ]

GoPro9とiPhoneXsで「GoProアプリ」から時刻が共有できない。GoProで合わせた時刻もリセットされる。2016/01/01にリセット。

GoPro

Re: スマホで時刻が同期できない

[ New ]

Hello @kenzizi. Do the media files have an incorrect date? The camera's date/time gets automatically updated when it is connected to the app. The date/time was probably off when the clips were taken, then the camera settings got updated when you connected it to the app. Make sure to check on the camera's date and time before using it.

Hiker

[ New ]
When I connect the GoPro 9 to the iPhone Xs, the GoPro 9 date is rewritten to 2016,1,1. The file name will also be reset. With this, it cannot be used by connecting it to a smartphone. It's the same no matter how many times you do it. You can manually set the time in GoPro. The same thing happened with Feiyu Pocket. I think it's probably a bug in relation to IOS. Please verify.
Hiker

[ New ]

やっぱり何回やってもスマホ(iPhoneXsMax)でアプリに繋ぐと日付と時刻がリセットされて、同期しようとしてもできない。日付はなぜか2016/1/1になる。GoPro9本体から日付と時刻を合わせるしかない。ネックマウントの時にスマホでモニター操作したいが、これじゃあ使い物にならない。なんとか原因を見つけて欲しい。

GoPro

[ New ]

@kenzizi, if the date is off when you power on the camera, it'll prompt you to either manually update the date and time in the camera or connect it to the GoPro App. Are you using the camera without the battery and have it connected to an external power source? What are your setup and workflow?

Hiker

[ New ]

I'm doing it normally. The problem has not been resolved.

GoPro

[ New ]

@kenzizi, this is an unusual issue with the app since the date and time are automatically updated through the app itself when the GoPro is connected. Please make sure your mobile device, app, and camera are on their current versions.

Manually reinstalling the camera's firmware update and performing a factory reset in the camera may also help.

If the issue persists, we'd like to look further into this. Could you please share with us a video or recording showing the issue?

Thank you.

Hiker

[ New ]

I repeated all the operations you pointed out over and over again.

However, the date will be reset to 16/01/01.

Dates are synced normally on Android smartphones. Probably there is a problem with the iPhone OS. Please check it out.