02-07-2020 01:08 PM - edited 02-07-2020 01:09 PM
@kiyoi, please make sure that you have the latest firmware installed on your GoPro camera and the GoPro App on your mobile device is also updated. Next, try resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions here.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions here.
02-07-2020 09:24 PM
02-08-2020 08:55 AM