Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Купил подписку и она не работает

[ New ]
Я купил подписку и не могу создавать видео она снова требует подписку а потом выдаёт ошибку
GoPro

Re: Купил подписку и она не работает

[ New ]

@nenc24, I was able to locate your GoPro Quik Subscription using the email address on your Support Hub profile and it is currently showing active. Please try to sign out and log back in. Also, be sure to have the latest version of the GoPro Quik app installed on your phone.

Tourist

[ New ]
on the iPhone in what style does live photos work? In the old version, quik played live photos, I bought a subscription and when I add a photo or video from my phone, it asks for a subscription again??? Doesn't she work for me at all???
Tourist

[ New ]
There are only 13 skills like there were both without a subscription and as it was in the old version
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nenc24

There is information on the free and paid features of the Quik app at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Quik-Free-vs-Subscription-Features/ta-p/1028709 that you may refer to.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
What topic does live photos work in?
Tourist

[ New ]

Такая же проблема, купил подписку а она не работает, начинаеш создавать видео - предлагает приобрести еще раз

Tourist

[ New ]

Такая же проблема, купил подписку а она не работает, начинаеш создавать видео - предлагает приобрести еще раз, потом ошибка. Создаю запрос в службу поддержки - там только по телефону на английском, описываешь суть проблемы и оставляешь номе. звонят в вайбер, я слышу консультанта, а но меня нет, как будто у меня микрофон выключен, раз десять уже пытался переговорить. @aenriquez просьба помочь

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nenc24. The new version of the app does not support Live Photos like how the old Quik App did. Our team is aware of this and is working on it. 

A user has shared a workaround that you may explore. Please see if the steps below will help:
- Select your Live Photo (Movement photo on Android) in Photos App / Gallery app
- Tap on Share
- Choose Save as video / Share as a video. Your live photo now is a short video and not just a photo.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @royalapex6517. We used the email address on your Hub profile and we see an active Quik subscription associated with it. If you haven't yet, try signing out of the account then signing back in. If you have been trying to sign in using Apple Id, try doing it manually this time. 

If you are able to login and the subscription is still not recognized and you see an option to Restore Purchases, please proceed with it. 

If this does not work and you do not have any media on the app, try uninstalling and re-installing the app. 

Please note that uninstalling the app deletes all media from your device so make sure to save all media prior to uninstalling. Once done, sign back into the app and try the edit function again. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Купил подписку и она не работает, при попытке импорта видео просит опять обновить подписку. При обновлении выдаёт ошибку.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi  @epiclift03348

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the error?

Do you have the latest version of the app?

We were able to pull up an active subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

Please make sure you are signed in with the same account.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

685E39BB-2A1D-4230-8731-E53CAF406234.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nenc24

See if a relay email has been selected:
1. From the iOS Device, go to Settings App > Tap your Name Apple ID
2. Select Password & Security
3. Under Sign in with Apple ID, choose “Apps Using Apple ID”
4. Choose GoPro
5. You will see under “Hide my Email,” This App Received shows a privaterelay.appleid.com domain. 
This will become the email address for your Quik subscription.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Купил подписку и она пропала

[ New ]
Мой прошлый телефон был сломан , и я перешёл на iOS скачал приложение GoPro , и зашёл на свой аккаунт
Приложение предлагает снова купить подписку есть скриншот покупки ниже
GoPro

Re: Купил подписку и она пропала

[ New ]

@lifestaker, please make sure to sign in to the app using the email address that's associated with the subscription. I tried to locate your subscription account using the email address on your Support Hub profile to no avail. Did you purchase the subscription via iTunes?