Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Красные фильтры для GoPro Hero 8

[ New ]
Здравствуйте! Готовлюсь к поездке на Красное море, планирую нырять до 30 метров с GoPro Hero 8. Нужно ли использовать красные фильтры или камера сама все скорректирует как надо? И если все таки надо, нужно ли выставлять авто баланс белого? Спасибо!
Hello! I’m preparing fo diving trip to Red Sea with my GoPro Hero 8. Max depth will be 30 meters. Should I use a red filter, or camera will do color correction? If i should use a red filter should I also use auto white balance?
Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Красные фильтры для GoPro Hero 8

[ New ]

@РинатШ6, thanks for reaching out. Yes, dive filters will be effective between depths of 15’ – 70’, and the performance will also vary depending on lighting and water conditions. Setting the WB to Auto adjusts the color tone based on the environmental conditions.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@РинатШ6, thanks for reaching out. Yes, dive filters will be effective between depths of 15’ – 70’, and the performance will also vary depending on lighting and water conditions. Setting the WB to Auto adjusts the color tone based on the environmental conditions.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you for the answer! I’ll immediately order filter pack :)